Friday, July 06, 2007

GO CATS ! ! !

Cameron Mooney kicks for goal

Apologies to all my non Australian blogging friends, but I do have reason for a celebration. I love watching Australian Rules Football (something I miss very much being here in Germany), but have to be content with listening to it on the radio, streamlined through the computer. At least that's better than last year when we weren't even able to do that. BUT, our family all follow the Geelong Football Club AND THEY ARE ON TOP OF THE LADDER!!!! Yeh, Yeh, Yeh. It's the first time since 1989 that they have won 9 games in a row, and they really seem to have their heads screwed on at the moment. We're pretty excited about our great team. Now we wish we were back in Melbourne to watch our great team perform so well.



GO CATS AND CONGRATULATIONS !




3 comments:

Joce said...

Everywhere I go-oh... (x2)
People want to know-oh... (x2)
Who we are.... (x2)
Where we come from.... (x2)

So I tell them... (x2)
We are Gee-long... (x2)
Mighty, mighty, Gee-long... (x2)

X, X, X

Lingy, Lingy, Lingy.... Oi! Oi! Oi!

(sorry, I was standing behind the cheersquad) ;)

PS I also met a nice gal round the other side (Essendon's)... she told me I had to try Clairol herbal essences 118... (and never use foundation!!) She wanted to try on my glasses, but I wouldn't let her till she washed her hands proper!!!

Gotta love the footy on a Friday night <><

Gaynor said...

Ya got ta luv it don't ya!!

Pat said...

I have no idea about your fav sport, but at least those young men are easy on the eyes!