Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Our Front Garden



At last I have taken a couple of photo's of our new garden and fence. No volunteer's to paint the fence yet!! Maybe our son Tim will do it whilst he is here (only joking Tim!!). I am very pleased with the garden and everything in it is growing nicely. The petunia's have started to flower with a flurry, especially after all the rain we have had.







So we have lavender, rosemary and roses and lots of petunia's to add instant colour. Watch this space and I hope I will be able to post photo updates.


3 comments:

GaynorB said...

I look forward to seeing more pics as your garden develops.

Over the past few months I have been following your story; the heartbreakingly sad bits, as well as the uplifting moments and strength that you probably never thought you had.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Gaynor said...

Thank you Gaynor for leaving a comment. It means a lot to me to know people are out there thinking of Roger and myself. Love the photo's on your blog.

Information said...

I am happy to see of your garden.Garden is my fever one other thing.Hotel information