Thursday, February 09, 2012

EDWARD and NATHAN


It's about time I introduced you to my beautiful grandbabies Edward and Nathan. They are twins, but as you can see, not identical. They were born on 1 July 2011 at 36 weeks. So now they are 7 months old and are just an absolute delight. I just love their big blue eyes (Daddy has brown eyes!!), their smiley faces, their giggles and sounds. What a joy it was to spend time with them when they visited Perth with their Daddy Tom and Mummy Glenda. Even though it was sad circumstances because their darling Gramps had died. It won't be long and I will be seeing them again when I visit Melbourne on 25 February for 11 days. Glenda turns 30 on 7 March so I will be there to celebrate with the family. It's going to be lots of fun, and lots of work too I guess.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl F said...

What a lovely photo - as are the others you have posted of the twins. Yes indeed, they are that cute and such special little individuals. Great to see you when you popped over to Melbourne. I know these precious little boys would have been a joy to you - and you to them. Lots of love & thinking of you. Cheryl