Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Beloved Family

Tim, Amy & Chloe spent 2 beautiful weeks with me recently here in Perth.  What an absolute joy and delight it was for me to have them in my little home, especially as they would be my last visitors before my big move to Melbourne.  Oh how I enjoyed being Nanna to 5 month old Chloe with lots of cuddles, walks and babysitting.  I loved spoiling the family (or trying to) with cooking (something I am not doing a lot of these days) and generally trying to give them a good holiday in Perth.  Unfortunately the weather was not warm enough for swimming which was a big disappointment for them as they wanted to introduce Chloe to the ocean and of course we wanted to see her in her new bathers that I bought her in Rome (remember the pictures I posted after my trip to Rome?!!!).  Oh well.  



Amy had the phone ready to capture this beautiful photo !


I love this face.


Tim & Amy at King's Park.  We had a picnic lunch there.



This is my 500th post!!  Wow!  (Actually it has taken a bit long!  I have been trying to blog since April 2006!!).

2 comments:

Val Laird said...

Gorgeous! So glad you were able to sell so quickly. It will be wonderful for you to be back in Melbourne close to all the grandies!
Blessings
Val and Ray

Joce said...

Yes.... only 2.5 weeks to go!! Thinking of & praying for you Mum... and I'd best get that letter in the post or you'll be here before I can send it! xo