Saturday, November 17, 2007

MY SISTER IRENE


Hummm.......wonder what's she's playing???? "Old Rugged Cross" I bet? What do you think? Well, maybe I'll only take comments from my kids. They know exactly what her repertoire is. I think this really suits her. I wonder why she doesn't buy a piano for herself. It would help her to relax, and drive George (Irene's husband) mad!!!


I think this beautiful piano is in a home Irene is trying to sell in Perth, Western Australia.
Want to buy it then go to http://www.ijrproperty.com



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great site, gaynor! It was wonderful to read about your time with the mosaic crew..hopefully your sister's house will sell!

p.s. Who's George?

Derek

Gaynor said...

Thanks Derek. My sister Irene is a Real Estate Agent and is selling lots of fabulous homes for lots of money when they're not worth 'lots of money!!'. George is her husband.

Eliane said...

Dear Gaynor, we can go on meeting on wednesdays! We will have the prayer meetings on Mondays starting in December. So, are you able to join me next week?
Looking forward to seeing you!
Love, Eliane