Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Visit to Rickenbach

Silence isn't always golden! It's been a tough couple of weeks with emotions overtaking me that I just hadn't imagined. I don't want to 'bear all', needless to say I am feeling a bit better so time for a post.

What better way to cheer me up than to tell you of a lovely visit Roger and I had to my friend Marianne's place in Rickenback, a half hour drive from here. This visit took place a couple of week's ago. I took some photo's from inside their lovely warm home. I have felt cheated of snow this year, especially after visiting Marianne and Wolfram and seeing all the snow around.









I know some of my lovely blogging friends in the US have been overloaded with snow, so won't appreciate what a novelty it is for this Aussie! My apologies Pat and Pam!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Apology accepted! I've seen enough snow to last me a lifetime!
I pray you are feeling better. I know when Mom passed away I too was overcome with such deep emotions - it really took me by surprise. I never really expected to feel as I did, and thankfully, I am now beginning to come around again. Time heals, my friend...just be patient with yourself. (((hugs)))

Gaynor said...

Thanks Pat, received your lovely card which means so much. I know you understand what I am going through.