Saturday, January 31, 2009

A COUPLE OF SHOTS OF COLMAR, FRANCE



This photo is actually for Jocelyn - a window of pigs! It was very cute!



Notice the man on the corner of the building.
He's been standing there a long time!




I have been meaning to post these couple of photo's for you to have a look at the very unique architecture that is found in the small village of Colmar, France, nearly an hour on the train from Basel. We enjoyed a day there with our friends Geoff, Ann and Claire. It wasn't quite as cold as the day we took Tim and Amy there to meet up with Amy's family.

4 comments:

Pat said...

How charming!
I wonder if that man standing on the corner of the building ever gets cold! LOL!

Pamela said...

I had to click on the little man so I could get a better look. great old architecture

Chris said...

Wow. Great photos.
I love that you can be in France after an hour or two on the train!

Joce said...

I'm glad no one commented on WHY a window of pigs is especially for me... ;)
Love the pics and your little reflection on friendships. I just had to share with my home group friends this evening, that I took Thank God for the lovely friends you have, and that he continues to provide for you (and me) where we are... I know I'd rather just make you a cup of tea and have a good long yak... but I guess that can wait till August (and be accompanied by passionfruit sponge??)
Miss you Mum, hope you're having a great week, chat soon?! xo <><