Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY TIM

Today is Tim's Birthday. Well, actually, it is past his Birthday as I type this. Hopefully he is fast asleep preparing for his short week!

We spent a wonderful Christmas with Tim and his gorgeous wife Amy and we have such happy memories of the short time we spent together. Aren't memories just the greatest thing? They keep us going when we are feeling low, busy, tired or just plan homesick.

I just want to pay tribute to my beautiful son and say how thankful I am to God for giving him to Roger and I to guide and bring up all those years ago. He has brought us much joy all these years and we both feel very blessed to have a son who loves Jesus with all his heart and wants to follow in his ways.

Photo taken in a restaurant in Luzern




Taken on Lake Titesee (about 1.5 bus ride from our place)



Saying goodbye to Barcelona!


Tim we love you very much and wish you a great year ahead.

Mum and Dad xo xo xo xo

No comments: