Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas Day - back tracking!!


I have so many photo's I want to share with my family and friends the best place is here on my blog. Apologies that I haven't blogged for such a long time. Life seems to have taken a dramatic turn for us and sometimes I find it hard to write, especially when I'm not feeling very happy.

Christmas Day was spent with good friends who came from Basel and France. We ate so much food and had so many laughs it was a great day and eventually ended with goodbyes at 10pm. We didn't have snow on the day, so I still can't say I've had a white Christmas. Oh well!!


Around the table - Gaynor, Uli, Mark, Francoise, Kevin and Ilona


Uli and Francoise


Mark and Kevin


Here we all are with the salmon!

Ilona and Gaynor

Mark was insisting the salt grinder wasn't working!!




The flaming Christmas Pudding made by Kevin. Very, very yummy! Very, very filling!!

No comments: