Friday, June 25, 2010

END OF CYCLE TOUR CELEBRATIONS



So, here we are at the end of our cycle tour in the lovely city of Angers where we finished up. We decided to shout ourselves to a drink in a rather 'young' bar before heading off for dinner together. We are all smiles, but you can be sure we were all rather exhausted!! To make matter worse, both Roger and Jayne had rather bad hayfever. Jayne was not happy having to wear her glasses. I do hope she never sees these photo's or I am not going to be very popular. She doesn't like being seen with her glasses on!! Ah, what fun we had.



We then moved on to a delightful restaurant that had been recommended
by the Hotel where we were staying. Angela shouted a bottle of champagne,
which we all enjoyed very much. I had the biggest steak you could
imagine and couldn't eat most of it!!




Here's to good friends and a great tour.

I wonder when the next one will be and where!!!!!! (ONLY JOKING)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pat said...

I love your pictures, but especially the second one where you and Roger are gazing into each others eyes!
What a story for your grandchildren one day to hear how their grandparents toured Europe!

Anonymous said...

You and Angela look very merry and happy. It is wonderful to see you enjoying life via the blog. Thankyou for the posting.

Ann

Pamela said...

jealous. Some physical problems keep me off a regular bike. I think I need to try a recumbent

That all looks like so much fun, and my husband loves to bicycle.