Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hair raising experience !

My hair was cut yesterday. What an experience. My friend Sabine had commented my hair cut was 'very German' (whatever that means) and that she had a good hairdresser she would like to take me to. So she picked me up at Loerrach railway station and we seemed to go halfway around the world to the hairdresser. I said to Sabine "how on earth am I going to remember how to get to the hairdresser when you're not with me?" She just commented it was more difficult to get there by car! Anyway, as we are getting nearer she is telling me that there is an American office upstairs from the hairdresser and they go to this young lady because she speaks English. Well....... as we are getting nearer I am thinking, "surely it couldn't be the hairdressers near the Missions office". (I've already visited it to get some product). Well, it was and Sabine and I were absolutely amazed. The long and short of it is, I had a great haircut and Sabine is very happy with it!!!! Will post a photo soon.

No comments: