Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Housebound and Tired !

Was not sure if I should post about me at the moment, but I need your prayers. I have Shingles and it is driving me crazy. A rash appeared last Wednesday and of course I didn't have a clue what it was until the blisters appear on Sunday. I am in pain, it is very itchy and I am tired. Most annoying as I really have to lie low for this week AND I DON'T WANT TO!

Please pray for my healing and that it won't be long and drawn out and that the pain and itching will subside quickly. If you have any remedies I'd be most interested to hear them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gaynor

I guess God just wants you to slow down and rest. Surely he could have arranged this without shingles. Will pray for rapid recovery and good medical advice.

Ann B

Pat said...

Praying for you...I understand shingles can be very hard to tolerate. The great physician is able to restore your health...God Bless you.

27hcram said...

Hey sister,

Take this time to rest for a while and hope you will be healed soon then. May God take away your pain as well. I will be here to pray for you too. :) By the way I am confirmed going to Europe this May to June...hope to be able to cya there ya? Take care in the meantime...get well soon!

Love,
Christine ^_^

Pat said...

Hope your feeling better!