Sunday, January 28, 2007

Thanks Mum


Yay! This is my first post to my Mum's blog.... This picture above is or her and me at Rhinefalls in Switzerland, which we visited with a lovely young couple and their son from Mum and Dad's local FEG chuch. To commemorate my first post here and my first visit to my parents at their new home, I just wanted to start with a BIG thank you to Gaynor....

Thank you for cups of tea and lovely chats...
Thank you for your yummy cooking...
Thank you for washing and ironing my clothes...
Thank you for taking up my trousers...

Thanks for watching TV with me...
Thanks for helping with that puzzle!!
Thanks for taking me on walks...
Thanks for taking me to the shops...

Thank you for introducing me to your friends...
Thank you for including me in your quiet times...
Thank you for letting me take care of you when you were sick...
Thank you for allowing me to help around the house...

But most of all I'd just like to thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful, godly woman for my Mum. A woman who has modelled being a good wife and mother, a hard worker, a lovely lady, a faithful friend. A woman who takes an interest, without being nosy... Who remembers when and what people need... A woman who loves not only with her words, but with her whole heart, her hands and most importantly her feet!!

May our Father continue to bless you as you minister in the place where he has called you.

Lots of Love,
Jocelyn <><

No comments: