Thursday, October 25, 2007

TEXAN NIGHT 20 OCTOBER


Don't they look the part? Sue and Zipporah hamming it up! Great gals!

Johnny and Fritz


Go the line dancing! I think I have 2 left feet!


Juro looking the part! Looks like he's collecting Texan flags!



David and Tom doing a skit! So much fun and lots of laughs
Our Texan Night was a great success. We held it at Alte Kanzlei in Riehen. A fantastic venue which worked well for us all. Lots of laughter, information, Texan food and of course line dancing to finish the night off with a BANG! And yes, I think we all went home rather tired! I thought it would be great to do another one this coming Saturday - lots of people missed out on a great and happy evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great success Gaynor. Wonderful photos - I am sure the seeds will be sown.

Ann

Pat said...

Giddy-up partner!
Looks like a great time - I'd come if I lived there.
I would just bet you didn't serve lamintons did you?!

Gaynor said...

Yeh, you would have loved it Pat. We sure had a rip-roaring time! No lamingtons! But I did make 'Honey Joys' for the kids; a chocolate peppermint slice and did a fruit platter - YUMMMMMYYYYYY!!

Thanks for your encouragement Ann.