Saturday, July 12, 2008

GUESS WHAT ? ? ?

You'll never guess!

A friend came up to me at Centrepoint today and asked if I wanted free tickets to the Basel Tattoo! Now you have to believe me when I tell you it is virtually impossible to get tickets for the Basel Tattoo after about March of the year it is performed (July 12 - 19). And only this week I throw the brochure away thinking to myself "I am just going to have to wait till next year"!!

Whilst in Basel yesterday I heard one of the Brass Bands performing in the Marktplatz and it was truly amazing. I just can't believe this is happening. Maybe you're not into Brass Bands, but if you are, here's a snippet for you to listen to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFtc_rpg-Wg


ANOTHER DREAM COME TRUE

1 comment:

Joce said...

That's great Mum! I'm sure you'll make the most of it and really enjoy yourself... What about Dad? Glenda and I really enjoyed the Clare Bowditch concert on Saturday night. The atmosphere was great and we had plenty of opportunities to sing along! She played all our favourite songs too. Didn't finish till almost 1 am!! ;) Was lovely to have some quality time with the little bliss and all thanks to Justin!
Hope you chat this week sometime. Have given Brett they keys and car will be towed to him tomorrow... its all very sad really... such is life, I guess. Blessings, j xo xo