Saturday, July 26, 2008

Denmark here we come



We are in the middle of packing up to go to Denmark on our German Young People's Summer Camp until 10 August so I will be out of blogworld for a couple of week's. Our role is 'house parent', basically what we did last year, so it should be lots of fun. Of course, going to Denmark is a bit of a bonus. We hadn't planned to travel there.

So, I will tell you all about it when we come back.

Take care my dear family and friends.

Gaynor xo xo xo xo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for wonderful letter - you are both looking really fit and ready to trot off to Denmark. Just hope Roger does not take you up too many mountains!! Will get organised and write back.

Love from

Ann

Joce said...

Have a wonderful time Mum & Dad! I know you will... can't wait to see all the pics and hear all the stories!!! xo xo xo xo <><

Pat said...

I will be praying for all of you, have a "God filled" time of love and sharing, and I'll be checking on you when you return.
Blessings!!
Pictures will be forth coming I hope, right?!

Pamela said...

jealous -- I am (:

Louisa Claire said...

Hope Denmark was great! How fantastic it must be to be able to "jet off" just like that...in fact you probably didn't "jet" at all..amazing! Hope it was a wonderful and encouraging time! Look forward to seeing you back in "blog land" soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hope Denmark was great. Look forward to hearing about it. Hope you are keping up with the Olympics over there... aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi!! xo