Thursday, September 11, 2008

MY FRIEND WIRT


It is Wirt's birthday today - H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y W I R T
I've been thinking about you and Linda all day. You are such special friends, and even though you are now all the way over the ocean in Texas, you are never far from my thoughts.
Why do you think this might be?
1. I miss your teasing terribly
2. I miss 'chewing the fat' with you both
3. I miss the dinners we had together
4. I miss our disagreements
5. I miss beating you in Chinese Checkers
6. I miss your spoiling (and you were very good at that)
7. I miss our drives together and sometimes being naughty!
8. I miss your shoes (very Texan!!!)
9. I miss your silly jokes
10. I MISS YOU
I do hope you have a great Birthday and I am sure you will be spoilt rotten by the lovely Linda, who's just perfect when it comes to spoiling.
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING FRIEND WIRT.
With my love, Gaynor xo xo xo xo xo

2 comments:

Joce said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Wirt... my Texan via Germany Grandad! And how are you enjoying "retirement" in the Wild West? Is there any wilderness left?? ;)

There now Mum, I've left 3 comments, and hope you'll leave a comment on mine too... its complete with good news! Will try and call tonight or tomorrow as well... xo xo xo xo

Louisa Claire said...

Hi Gaynor, thanks for your latest comment. It will be great to meet you in the flesh too! How big will LP be by then? I've had to delete your comment because you used Lp's real name. I'm only using my namein the blog these days, referring to the little one as Lp or a variation. Have reposted it for you without her name but thought I should tell you...cheers, Lou :)