Friday, November 07, 2008

S I S T E R S


I had to wait 2 years and 2 months to see my darling sister Irene again. Irene and George were travelling in Europe for 2.5 months from August and we had a little rendezvous for a week at the end of their travels this past week. What an absolute delight it was for us both to catch up and do lots of talking, eating, playing Chinese Checkers (we're both as good as each other ! ! ! ) and of course cups of tea. Twinings Prince of Wales for Lady Irene and Twinings Earl Grey for Lady Gaynor !

A silly little highlight was racing up the 4 flights of stairs to beat the boys who insisted on using the lift in the apartment we were staying in. Once the light went out, and we were gropping our way to the landing to find the light button and could hardly contain ourselves with giggling. Needless to say, the boys beat us that time!!

In the kitchen enjoying.....yes, you guessed it TEA
(and cheese and biccies of course)

Cottesloe Beach ? ? I don't think so



Have no idea what this was all about, but it looks fun ! I love it !

2 comments:

Joce said...

Ahhhh, I love it too Mum, what a pair you make :) That last photo made me LOL... you both look great! xo

Pat said...

I can just feel the love! There is nothing like the joy family brings - it's written all over both of your lovely faces!!