Tuesday, July 21, 2009

EMOTIONS

Happy

I have so much to be thankful for. Living here in the most beautiful part of God's creation and being free basically to do whatever I want. Knowing each day I have a husband that cares for me very much, and a wonderful family and extended family that love me. Friends galore. Where do I start!

Sad

Some of the things that are going on in the world that make me feel so sad, especially as I know I can't do anything about these things, apart from pray.

Anxious

Roger went into hospital for a hernia operation last Friday and I was a tad anxious, especially as he was going into a German hospital where language could be a problem. He came through the operation with flying colours, but we were very disappointed with the post op care, hence he discharged himself 24 hours after the operation to come home and recuperate. He's doing very well and we're both very happy to have these next 11 days to relax before we head back to Australia on 31 July for 10 weeks.

Concerned

For people we know who are experiencing difficult times at the moment.

Excited

We are going back to Australia for 10 weeks after being here in Germany for 3 1/2 years. We are very excited and can't wait, especially to see our beloved children - Tim and Amy, Jocelyn, Glenda and Tom

Loved
Where do I start! We have just come back from our neighbours. There was a knock on the door and "Bitte Komm" (please come). Off we went and had cake and champayne in the cool of the evening for several hours! Just as well there's nothing much happening tonight!!

Cared for
Again, where do I start. My goodness, the phone calls, emails, letters, cards we have received of late. Yes, we are very well cared for.

11 days to go. Australia here we come!!!

4 comments:

Joce said...

Am I allowed to make something to wave at you in the airport (or from the car park)??? ;)

Pat said...

That's a lot of emotions my dear friend and you are entitled to each and every one!
I think Joce has one big happy emotion she is feeling as she is about to make you a big sign as you arrive back home!
My love to you and your precious family!!!
Blessings and hugs!
Pat

Gaynor said...

Joce - yeh!! Then everyone will think someone famous is arriving!! I love signs!!
It's Wednesday - 9 more sleeps (one being on the airplane!!

Joce said...

Best wishes for that airplane sleep...!
My sisters and brother's have poo-pooed the sign idea, but I'm not deterred :P