Saturday, July 04, 2009

EARLY MORNING CONSTITUTIONAL ! ! !

As promised in a previous post, some photo's showing the walk I try to do a couple of times a week from our home. It's so beautiful and one day I'd love you to come with me - I INVITE YOU (as my German girlfriends would say!).

I did this walk last Tuesday.

Walking out the front door

Start of the walk up the hill


View from the top


Cherries!! (no, I didn't pick any)


Walnuts

Beef ! ! !



Horse ! ! !


Lovely cool green foliage to walk through coming down the hill


Across the bridge (busy Route 317 underneath)

Street behind our place


The back of our house (house in middle of picture)


Couldn't resist taking a picture of the canal (our garage on right front)



Back home! Takes about 40 minutes so not bad!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful. I felt I was walking with you.

Ann