Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rheinfelden Spa

Roger and I managed to get to Rheinfelden Spa, just out of Basel, on Monday morning. We have a good friend that has been there many times and offered to take us and show us around. Our daughter Jocelyn went to this Spa when she was with us back in January 2007, but we hadn't been. In true Swiss style everything is run with high efficiency and cleanliness is paramount.

Water, water everywhere. We were truly amazed. We started in the salt baths which is just 12 months old and a new feature, then went to various other water baths. A fantastic facility and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I thoroughly enjoyed the outside pool with various jets used as water massage, a whirlpool and jacuzzi.

We were there 2 hours. Roger was probably not as keen as me but it beats the price of a massage hands down and you're in control of all the things you want to do. I love that. We hope to go back at least every month!

Needless to say we both had naps in the afternoon when we got home!

1 comment:

Pat said...

What a wonderful spa! I think I would like each phase of it, and then like you I would go home and take a nap! Good for you for enjoying such a treat!
Hugs!
Pat