Saturday, July 21, 2012

MY SATURDAY

What a day!  I decided to rent my home out whilst I am away in Europe.  This has meant that I have had to strip the house of all things personal!  What a job!  I can tell you I am now totally over it and wondering what on earth I was thinking!!  I am sure once I get over the pain of doing what I'm doing (!!) it will be all worthwhile (especially the $'s).  


I have the nicest couple & their 13 yr old daughter renting my home for 7 weeks.  I leave for Europe next Thursday 26 July and they come in on 28 July, so it's perfect.  My darling sister Irene is going to have to take charge whilst I am away.  She has been absolutely amazing and I couldn't have done it without her.


The house is looking beautiful.  I've been gardening out the front and it is quite a picture.  I am having reticulation installed on Monday and this will be a big help with the watering, especially during the summer.  I've thoroughly cleaned every nook and cranny.  In fact Irene is making me come and stay with her and George from tomorrow so I will stop fussing!!  


I do feel so blessed to have such a lovely home to live in.

No comments: