Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sunday with Carla and Harry


On Sunday I caught the train to Schopfheim and Carla and Harry met me at the Bahnhof and drove me to this gorgeous restaurant in Pfeffenberg in the Black Forest.  It was a Birthday lunch and another celebration for me.


Carla and I chose the Menu of the day with half portions.  This is the starter.  You might just be able to see a sweet corn terrain - yum


This is the view from the balcony where we had lunch.  We were certainly perched on a mountain!!


We had a small bowl of minestrone soup - very cute.  Forgot to take a photo.  So here is the mains which is beef steak with a crusted herb topping and sauce.  Cooked to perfection.


Dessert!!  My goodness it was so delicate and yummy and beautifully presented as you can see.

What an absolutely beautiful lunch with Carla and Harry.  I was meeting Harry for the first time.

1 comment:

Joce said...

Dearest Mum... maybe you're not getting comments 'cause your readers are a bit envious...? It all looks delicious, delightful... & oh, I hear you've been dancing... can you take a picture at your class this week? Chat soon, love you xo xo