Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Renos continue on unit

Things are moving along on the unit but I won't be moving in until the Tuesday after Easter (2 April).

The painting is at a standstill as I have different tradies coming and going and making a right old mess.  The good news is that I have the most wonderful young guy acting as Project Manager for me.  He is a friend of Tim's.  He is doing such a great job co-ordinating everything for me.  I certainly need the help.

Hopefully the plasterer will work his magic tomorrow and then the bathroom will get the go ahead.  The kitchen will not go in for another 3 weeks.  The floorboards were meant to be polished from 7 March but I have put it back until 25 March when everything else should be done.  I am having built in robes put in to both bedrooms & this is being done by the guy who is doing the kitchen & laundry!

It has become a huge renovation!  Far more than I realised, but it will look stunning when finished.  Well, this is the plan anyway!!

On a more sombre note, Jocelyn has not been doing too well and this has been taking its toll on us all.  We would truly value your prayers for us all as we work through tough decisions/issues.

We are all missing Roger very, very much.

No comments: