Wednesday, August 23, 2006

W O R K I N G

Thought I'd better put you all straight. We have been working (looks like we just have fun doesn't it?) We have been continuing to meet new people and have contact with our Mosaic team here in Loerrach. Roger has now finished our next newsletter which should go out next week. We have been sending emails and getting organized for our Church plant which should take place soon. We hope to meet with the FeG team in the near future. Derek Webster and family have been on holidays in the US and I think they get back next week. Derek keeps us on our toes and encourages us in every way. An awesome guy, an awesome family and we thank our Heavenly Father for them and their care of us.

Oh, and I'm always writing letters! Just can't keep up with this really. But I love doing it. Also we are trying to listen to our German tapes, but don't always have the discipline to do this!

No comments: