Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Travelling to Toronto

Currently Roger and I are on a round-the-world air ticket. Part of this ticket is to go to Toronto so that Roger can join in the celebrations of the 35th Reunion of his Class of '71 from Christian Academy in Japan. We leave very early tomorrow morning and return here to Germany on 10 August.

We are both very excited about this trip and the opportunity to meet with people Roger hasn't seen for a very long time (1966). Our friends Ruth and Paul and Shari will be there and we can't wait to see them again. We're going to have the best time.

So here we are today, packing, washing, cleaning and I was able to catch up with my lovely friend Sabine for lunch. What a treat that was. She took me to the Hotel Adler in Schopfheim for the most delicious lunch.

Can I say it again? I am totally blessed.

It has been a joy to speak to our gorgeous family in Melbourne as well. They're all doing well and we miss them very much. We are sending up constant prayers for our beautiful daughter in law Amy at the moment as she rests this week to help her back to heal. We love her dearly and wish we could be there to help at this time.

No comments: