Sunday, June 08, 2008

PEACH and PRINCESS

Several months ago I posted a photo of our daughter Glenda holding little Peach who was about 5 weeks old. We've been asking Tom and Glenda to send up some up dates on her growth. I just had to share these gorgeous photo's with my blogging friends. I'll also share Tom's brief comments that he sent with the photo's. Peach is the puppy and Princess is her playmate who lives across the road!



MATES !

Time for a nap !

On the weekend we did some work in the garden !


This week we are going to the beach. What are you doing?
We're going to have fun at the beach !

I just found out you can't come to the beach with me !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like that enthusiasm for life. They are very cute and just show how simple life is and is not!!

Love from Ann

27hcram said...

Oh they are so beautiful and cute! Hahaha...glad to know you have a great time there! Keep in touch and have a blessed day! =)

Love,
Christine ^_^

Pat said...

Oh so cute, they steal your heart immediately!!

Louisa Claire said...

how cute indeed! I haven't seen little peach in quite some time...pre Grace in fact so it's lovely to see some pics. sad that I have to see them on your blog from germany when they only live 20mins from me! yikes!

Pamela said...

kind of color coordinated with the leaves...

I miss having a dog (most of the time)

Chris said...

You know... now that I'm not working with Tom any more its going to be a little sad not getting the daily *cough*hourly*cough* updates on Peach.

Peach visited us a week ago and got on great guns with our little dog Harry. Very cute stuff. I should organise to get the three dogs together.