Thursday, August 28, 2008

TOOTHACHE !

I have a toothache! And wouldn't you know it, my Dentist is on holidays! This is the second time this has happened. I've just realised my teeth are getting old!

So, I took the plunge this morning and rang up another Dentist. In my very best German I expained my problem. Then I got on Roger's bike (mine has a flat type because I haven't ridden for sooooo long) and off to the Dentist I went!

Very nice lady but the surgery is not as modern as my normal dentist here in Schopfheim. She also could not find a problem with my tooth. After doing xrays she decided to drill anyway and has put in temporary fillings in 2 back teeth!

So now I am back home and looking forward to a cup of Earl Grey Tea. Where is Jocelyn when I need her (to have a cuppa with that is!!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - 40th birthday looked wonderful but a toothache to follow and no usual dentist was not good. The highs and lows of life I guess. Anyhow I am thinking of you and hoping tooth is OK

Ann

Pat said...

Oh no...tooth problems are terrible!
I hate going to the dentist, which is silly because they have come a long way and are rarely painfull any more. I'll have a cup of Earl Grey and think of you!!

Pamela said...

I hope that helps.