Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Missing Sheila and Sue

Can anyone sympathise with me? Since we have been in Germany we have met many people. One of the things I was warned about was not getting too attached to people. I'd like to know how to avoid this, especially if you are me! Well, I'd just like to say I am missing our new friend Shiela who has gone home to the US for 6 months. She was a member of our Bible Study and a great contributor. Wise and knowledgeable and I always valued her contribution in the group. I miss you Sheila and I can't wait for you to get back to Loerrach. You've only been gone 2 weeks!

Then there's Sue who has gone home to New Zealand to be with her family for 6 weeks. Just as we were getting to know each other and having fun.....off she goes. She's only in Basel till August and won't be back here until the beginning of Aug. At least we can still email and keep in touch that way. Isn't email just great?

No comments: