Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Bus ride

Yesterday I took a bus ride to Wehr and then my friend Marianne picked me up and drove me to her place up in the mountains. We spent the afternoon looking through one of her English lessons and discussing good ideas for teaching. It was lots of fun and we both enjoyed ourselves.

Marianne drove me home as she wanted to take me to an Aboriginal Art Gallery which is just up the hill from our place in Wiechs (2 km's). There was no-one there. The Gallery is only open on Saturday afternoons.

I took her to a lovely Guest House which overlooks the valley and Schopfheim. You can sit out on the 'verandah' and have a meal or a drink. It is simply gorgeous. We didn't stay, but one day Roger and I will walk up there and check it out. Would be fun.

No comments: