Friday, September 22, 2006

IRENE'S FAULT

Aren't you allowed to say that about sisters?

I've been talking on the phone to Irene in Perth and she insisted I put this photo on my blog. Irene, George, Roger and I were having pizza on the Rhine in Basel last week and this guy from Costa Ricca (can't even remember his name, just that he is one of 14 children and lives on a farm!) was sitting by himself at the table next to us. Irene can be very naughty at times, and I've given up trying to keep her in line. BUT, it is a nice photo isn't it?


















Ah, that's better! Yes, you guessed it - the Thugley Sisters.





















Look at me! Look at me! Aren't I beautiful!!!! Of course you are darling! Inside the Rathaus in Basel. The most amazing building and you have to take time to take it all in, and we did. Most of the buildings in Basel are so very old. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pat said...

I love viewing all of your pictures. You show me places that I will probably never see. Thank you for sharing! God Bless!