Saturday, September 02, 2006

Plotting and Planning !

I'm currently organizing a 'Girl's Night' for Monday 4 September and I'm getting very excited - probably more for myself than anyone else. I'm excited to see who turns up, excited that at long last I've managed to get a suitable date to meet, excited to be watching "Pride and Prejudice again" (great BBC mini series). Have to think about FOOD today! Could be interesting.

Yesterday, late afternoon we went to a little German village that has storks. Erik, Johanna and Juro took us to this place. It was a beautiful sunny day and we enjoyed very much the company of this lovely family. We then went to Dinner at their place. They had been into France and bought crab meat. Very yummy.

Are you getting sick of me saying how blessed we are to be living in Schopfheim, Germany???

No comments: