Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wirt's 50 something Birthday!!!!




















It was Wirt's birthday last Sunday. We waited patiently until Tuesday to celebrate! Wirt had to pose with 'his' birthday pavlova as it's my first success since I've been here in Germany (after 5 tries - that's right, I don't give up easily). We celebrated in style and with great company - Wirt, Linda, Irene, George, Roger & myself and an Aussie Roast and Pavlova.

It was such a success Wirt even suggested they might delay their retirement until after his Birthday next year!! (Wirt and Linda plan to retire 31 August 2007). Boo Hoo. But we don't think about that.

And I've just had an idea..... Wirt is a 'bit of a tease' and I've realised I have something over him - A BLOG!! I can make all these 'careful remarks' and he can't respond!! Plus, I know he reads my blog, so that's even better. LOOK OUT WIRT! Posted by Picasa

No comments: