Friday, October 06, 2006

AH ! ! DEUTSCH

We have just come in from our third Deutsch lesson. Oh my goodness. Nothing is sinking in. Singular, plural, infinitive, verbs, pronouns, etc, etc. Haven't heard of these words for years! We are starting at the beginning of the beginning! Just as well we have the loveliest teacher who is very patient and kind with us all. We had 2 new people in the class and 2 absent. Yes, it is a big class with lots of interaction and a few laughs as we struggle to speak Deutsch.

Tomorrow I am going to do some boring housework, have some quiet reading time (I hope) and then in the evening Bernhard and Lorraine are coming to dinner and we are both looking forward to this.

Saturday is a women's day at the FeG in Loerrach - "Vitamins for the Soul" Should be interesting to see how I go, especially as it will be in Deutsch. At least I can introduce myself and say where I am from!!

No comments: