Monday, October 09, 2006

Vitamins Für die Seele

I was one of just over 100 women that gathered at FeG in Lörrach for a day of fun together yesterday. The women who organized the day did themselves proud. We were welcomed with a lovely finger food breakfast and vitamin drink (!!) tea, coffee if we wanted it. There was a talk around the topic "Vitamins for the soul", the small groups, lunch and workshop topics. I chose Back Exercises and Card Making (my lovely daughter-in-law Amy has a birthday next Sunday) and I wanted to do something special BUT I am not "crafty" at all, so I'm not really sure about the card I have made. I think I will need a back up! There were 9 different workshops to choose from (even Line Dancing, what fun).

I didn't care one little bit I couldn't speak Deutsch. No-one in the back exercise workshop knew I couldn't speak Deutsch!

I love these women. So much fun and full of life. What about another day next Saturday?!!

No comments: