Saturday, February 17, 2007

Back Home

My lovely friends will be giving up on me! Apologies! 2007 has been a bit of a whirlwind. What with me getting shingles; Jocelyn being with us; trying to catch up with friends; then going to London to do London Lab. All too much for this old bird! Roger and I are walking around the house this morning like zombie's. Roger is recovering from the cold he caught terribly in London, passing it on to me. So mine is now fully developed and most miserable!

Sickness brings on missing our children. We're both a bit teary and wishing we could just see them and talk face to face. Oh well..... this too will pass.

Apart from all this we are so excited to be alive and living in this part of the world! We are off for a hike with Bernhard and Lorraine today. Just hope I can make the distance. Not very fit at the moment. Will be lovely to be out in the fresh air though, so I'm sure it will be good for all of us.

I have so much to share but must tackle the ironing! Grrrrr! Imagine that..... having to the do ironing! Will catch you all later, beautiful people. xx

No comments: