Wednesday, February 28, 2007

UPS and DOWNS

Life is full of ups and downs and leaps and bounds!!

I know I'm not saying anything new. I'm just feeling it at the moment. This is a positive thing, not a negative thing! It's good for us to evaluate and re-evaluate why we are here in Germany/Switzerland, what is our purpose and where are we going, etc. So, we've both been doing a bit of this of late, especially as a conversation Roger had with someone has triggerred all this thinking!!

We had a great day Sunday going to our Church, FeG Loerrach and being encouraged by our German friends there. Then in the afternoon we shifted our Mosaic Team Meeting to Christian and Sandrine's and we had a great discussion on relationships!

We then had Dinner with the family and once the kids went to bed, out came Wizard! We had a great game, even better because I won!! (No, I'm not competitive at all!). Christian has thrown down the challenge for a re-run!

Monday we did emailing, etc then went into Loerrach to look for a good map of the area as we are doing some training at the end of this week.

Roger began Module II for Deutsch. I hope to start Deutsch conversation with Eliane tomorrow. What a darling she is wanting to encourage me in this.

Well, not much going on in our lives. Just working and sorting, etc.

No comments: