Monday, February 05, 2007

FAREWELL DEAR JOCELYN



This morning we said goodbye to our darling daughter Jocelyn at Zurich Airport as she heads back to Melbourne for another new adventure! We know she is in God's hands and He will look after her each step of the way. I have to believe this as Mum! We've had some very special times together and lots of lovely memories to keep us going for a while. It sure is going to be quiet around her for a while, until we get back into the swing of things again.

We had a lovely time in Munich, staying 2 nights. This picture of Jocelyn was taken on the train trip home. Beautiful isn't she?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Eliane said...

Hi Gaynor
hope you had a wonderful trip to Munich and hope that you don't miss Jocelyn too much...
I wished to see you on Sunday - but didn't :-(
Hope we get the chance to talk soon... I will be with the youth in Switzerland the week after Feruary 16th. We'll get together right after this week - o.K.for you?

Love and Hugs,
Eliane

Gaynor said...

Lovely message Eliane. Yes, I am missing you, but when we get together, we will have much to talk about! We leave for London Tues. evening and get back 14 Feb. I continue to pray for you. A Big Hug from me,
Gaynor x

Eliane said...

Wish you a thrilling and blessed time in London. Enjoy the sights as far as you get to see them. Am so much looking forward to seeing you. A lot of greetings to Noahs Australian grandpa.
Love, Eliane

Joce said...

Awww, that's nice mum! but you won't be having time to miss me!!! I had my first ever phone interview today (for the CGU job!) went well, they want to meet me :)
Don't think I'll bother with Centrelink... can't see myself being jobless for long....
Tschuss Mama, lots of love,
Joce <>< xo xo xo xo xo

Angie D said...

Joce sounds like a real sweetie! Hope all is well with you.