Friday, February 23, 2007

Japanese Bridge in the Garden of Giverny by Claude Monet

Well that's it! Do you think I can get the finished picture of the puzzle on my blog! I give up, you're just going to have to use your imagination. I am tired of trying to put pictures on my blog. My darling daughter is going to try and fix the problem for me (in Australia) over the weekend.

I received the puzzle for Christmas '04 and it stayed in the cellophane until Jan '07!! When I got sick with the shingles we thought it might be a good little project to keep my mind off ME!! Well, the puzzle nearly drove me, Roger, Jocelyn and friend James mad. Very difficult and time consuming. And to make matters worse, Roger and I finished it off in the evening after Jocelyn's departure, so we were a bit sad she wasn't here to help put in the final pieces. WHAT'S MORE.... there were 4 pieces left over, all duplicates that were already in the puzzle. Now that wasn't nice at all. Anyway, enjoy the photo's of all our hard work. The puzzle is still sitting on it's board in tact.

Who wants to do it next? ! ! ! !

No comments: