Wednesday, August 29, 2007

FeG YOUTH CAMP @ SCHWARZSEE, SWITZERLAND 2007











What an absolute privilege it was for Roger and myself to go on the FeG Youth Camp. To be back amongst young people has not only enthused us but recharged our batteries (well..... once we have recovered from lack of sleep and lots of activities!!!!). We had the best time and tried very hard to get to know the names of all the young people, but we weren't totally successful!! Roger's Deutsch is a little better..... I am still coming to grips with lots. I REALLY must do homework every day, especially now that I know so much more. It WILL be easier for me and make more sense.
I will share photo's with you over the next few days. These photo's are of the first couple of days at camp.
L-R Franzi and Peter, Werner, Musical Chairs (!!),
learning the Aussie game 'Fresh', view of the lake from our Chalet, the double decker Bus arrives safely at Schwarzsee,
Brothers in crime (!!) - Benjamin and Michael, Leaders meeting

4 comments:

Pat said...

Once again ~ awesome pictures! The Lord certainly has a calling on your lives, it's so wonderful to see you answering his call - the peoples lives that you touch on His behalf will never be the same, they are blessed.
One of the best things about working for the Lord, is all the blessings He puts in your own life too, and I can just feel it in your pictures and writing.
I look forward to more photos!

Pamela said...

It was 109 degrees where I am today, so that lake and green abandon look so inviting.

Gaynor said...

Thanks Pat, you're a great encourager.

Pamela, read some of your blog yesterday. Loving your pictures especially of your beautiful grandchildren. Hope you continue to have a great time away.

Anonymous said...

Good рoѕt. І will be facіng somе of thеsе iѕsues as well.
.

Heгe is my webpаge; payday