Tuesday, December 11, 2007

CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW MORNING

Y E H ! ! !

Glenda and Tom arrive tomorrow morning. I can hardly wait. I'm trying to get highly organized, but it's not working as I'm all churned up in the stomach and I don't know what to do next!! I mean, as if they'd notice that the house is spick and span, the dinner is cooked for tomorrow night, the washing and ironing has been done, letters written, etc. How very silly of me!

We leave early tomorrow morning to get the train to Loerrach and then our dear friend Aaron is kindly driving us to Zurich to pick up our darlings! They are suppose to come in at 8.15am. They would have landed at Frankfurt airport early Tuesday morning and then have to wait for their connecting flight to Zurich. I know they are going to be exhausted when they arrive. I'll have to hold my tongue. Now that will be hard!

They are with us for 36 hours, then we will take them back into Basel to catch the train to Zurich where they will stay overnight then fly to Austria and onto Prague. It's going to be freezing for them as the temperatures have been rather warm in Melbourne.

Roger is at his second Choir Concert tonight in Basel, so this will give me an opportunity to get some last minute things done. I'm on track, so that's a plus!!

Hopefully I will be able to post some lovely photo's of Glenda and Tom in the near future.

It's raining like crazy here. If it was just a little colder it would be snowing! Ahhhhh!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I can just feel your excitement - and it makes me smile!!
By now those darlings of yours are under your wing and you're enjoying every single minute. Take lots of pictures to share and don't forget to post one of that Christmas tree!
Merry Christmas Glenda and Tom!