Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

One Hour to go here in Germany and it will be CHRISTMAS DAY. We've just said goodnight to our darlings Glenda and Tom who have gone to the apartment round the corner to sleep!

We've had a lovely day. Relaxing, talking, shopping, walking - not necessarily in that order - Oh... and did I say eating!

I am feeling much better, but now will take myself off to bed and look forward to a happy day tomorrow with Glenda and Tom.

Thanks for your prayers that I would feel better. I AM FEELING BETTER. Your prayers have been answered.

5 comments:

Joce said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS Mummy! Do enjoy your day with Dad, Tom & Glenda. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Hope to talk soon, sent the number to Glenda.
LOVE YOU STACKS!!!! xo xo xo xo

Pat said...

Glad your feeling better - prayer works wonders!
Wishing you comfort and joy and a very Merry Christmas!

Louisa Claire said...

Our day has just finished as yours looks set to begin. Have a wonderful Christmas and please give our love to Glenda and Tom too. God Bless, Lou

Gaynor said...

Thanks Darling Joce, Pat and Lou,

We had a wonderful Christmas Day. A real family effort getting the Roast Turkey on the table. Relaxing and lots of fun. Thanks for your good wishes. Will say hi to Glenda and Tom from you all!
With my love, Gaynor xxxx

Pat said...

Come back...I miss you!