Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Driving to Paris for the weekend

You have heard us talk about our beautiful friends Wirt & Linda Davis. They are taking very special care of us and are always spoiling us. This was a BIG SPOIL!! They drove us to Paris (about 6 hrs from where we live) and we stayed with Keith & Deborah in St Germain en Laye. Roger and I needed a break away and this was a great opportunity to be tourists and enjoy a brief visit to Paris. I don't think it ever entered my head that one day I might go to Paris. We are always thanking God for our special friends Wirt & Linda. They will be retiring back to Texas end of August '07, but we don't like to talk about that!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

27hcram said...

Wow...glad to know that you are enjoying yourself there too! :D The photos are beautiful and Paris looks really great. Hope you have fun too ya? :) Take care & may God bless you and your family!

Love Christine ^_^

Anonymous said...

Did you do this one half asleep? You made a few errors like spelling and forgetting ?? Not like you Mum (or were you thinking in German??) ;) And who is this Christine who keeps leaving comments?

Gaynor said...

I found Christine's blog on the blogging site when signing in so I clicked on it. She's a young Christian from Singapore and one day I am going to meet her - YEH!!

27hcram said...

Oh I can't wait to meet you too! Haha...lol And "Hi!" to your children too! :) Hope you guys have a great day!

Love Christine ^_^