Saturday, November 04, 2006

IT HAD TO HAPPEN

(For our Aussie Family and Friends)!!!

Overnight temperature -4C. Oops! Am I really here! Weren't we in short sleeves a couple of weeks ago?! It's all a bit too much for us Aussies to comprehend, but it's a reality and we'll have to get used to it, AND QUICKLY. Mind you, our little home is well heated and when we look out the window in the mornings and the sun is shining, we can't believe it is so cold outside!! I did almost slip down our front steps Thursday morning, not realizing Jack Frost had been to visit. I think he will be a regular visitor from now on. Not a good thing at all!

(For Esther in Tokyo)!!
It's nearly time for Roger to take a photo of me in the gorgeous coat I bought in Toronto and the hat I bought in Zell (a small village 3 stations from our home)! Oh, and the gloves I bought last week in Zell from the same place I bought the hat!!!!

No comments: