Monday, November 06, 2006

MONDAY WALKING

Roger and I were determined to go on today's walk as we haven't been regular contenders for the last few months. It was rather brisk when we left at 8.30 this morning, BUT the sun was shining, so at least that was something. I forgot my passport, not a good idea I must say, but I wasn't checked so I'm not writing this from prison!

There were 14 on the walk (and yes, Roger was the only guy). It was great to see all the girls again and catch up on lots of news. We started from Germany, into Switzerland, walked into France, back into Switzerland and then home to Schopfheim on the train. The walk was 3.5 hours but it didn't seem that long. And I feel like the cobwebs have been blown away which is a good feeling!

It's been a beautiful day, even though it is rather chilly. The sun shining makes all the difference.

Back to Deutsch class tonight. Oops, was I suppose to be studying??????

No comments: