Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Holidays are over

Well, our 10 days holiday have come to an end. I just need to get an early night tonight so that I will be raring to go tomorrow! We arrived home from France at 7.15pm tonight. I was organized enough last Thursday night to make dinner for tonight (Chilli Con Carne and Rice). What a relief and very yummy.

We've had the most amazing time away these past 3 days (though we did leave Friday afternoon) and when we get organized and download photos, I will have some lovely photo's to share with you (if I can get them on to my blog!).

God's creation sure is amazing.

4 comments:

Glenda said...

So glad you had a great time Mum, keep meaning to update my blog with lovely photos from Howqua.
Love you! Me xo

Gaynor said...

Wow, a comment from my Glenda! Keep reading. Tomorrow we will put all the photo's on and you're in for a treat. Please put photo's on your blog of your holiday. We'd love that.

Your darling Mum xo xo xo

Pat said...

OH, I can't wait to see those photos! I do all my traveling vicariously through you - and it's much less expensive that way!
Chili Con Carne and rice sounds like a perfect idea for dinner. Think I'll make that one day this week. After 41 years of marriage, it feels like I've prepared the same meals over and over and over!
Glenda, I'm going to pop over and
check out your photos too!
It looks like it's finally going to be a nice Spring day here...blue skies and sunshine!
Your darling friend
Pat :)
xo

Angie D said...

Welcome back, Gaynor. I can't wait to see your photos. Like Pat, I'm living vicariously through your travels!