Sunday, June 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCELYN


To my most precious daughter Jocelyn,Today is your Birthday and you are thousands of kilometres from your parents. We trust you've had a very special day with family and friends. We look forward to hearing all about it soon. Thank you for the lovely chat we had on the phone on Friday. It was very special to affirm you and the many gifts God has given you to use for His glory. May you have a wonderful year and rise to all the joys, challenges and new learning experiences you will have. You are very special to me, but remember you are even more special to our Heavenly Father. He will never leave you or forsake you. Please don't ever forget this (I'm sure you won't). We'll talk soon.

Your loving Mum xo xo xo xo xo

(this photo of Jocelyn was taken at our front door at Christmas time - pretty COOL eh?)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Pat said...

May I be the first birthday comment from Michigan!
Happy Birthday beautiful Jocelyn - may every new day be better then the last and may you feel Gods nearness new every morning!
Gaynor, what a precious child you have - or should I say children?! You are blessed every day!
That is a beautiful picture!

Gaynor said...

Thanks Pat, yes we are blessed to have such beautiful children and we thank him each day for them. We're looking forward to hearing all about Jocelyn's celebrations. It was going to be quite a day!

Joce said...

He, He, IT WAS quite a day, quite a whole weekend, and I haven't finished yet... I like celebrating!! and I have a new home to look forward too. God is just SO GOOD! Praise Him, praise him, hallelujah (and now Its WAAAY past my bedtime!)

Pamela said...

happy birthday to your daughter Jocelyn

that name is special to me, but I won't say why. she is shy

Gaynor said...

Pamela, I'd love to hear your Jocelyn story. Of course I think it's the most beautiful name. It's not Pamela Jocelyn is it?!!