Thursday, June 21, 2007

REPORTING IN !

Just thought I'd better let you all know that I am alive and well. The sun is shining and it is very windy! I had a lovely lunch and chat with Angela and have sent her on her way back to Basel on the train. She wanted to do a little shopping in Germany as it's cheaper here!

I received a lovely letter from Cheryl today. She's writing to me regularly and I just love it. Cheryl loves writing letters, but I don't think she has been doing it that much in the past little while. I always feel very special when I get a letter.

Will probably go into Centrepoint tomorrow morning for the morning tea. Angela said it would be good to catch up again.

Want to go a little 'red' tomorrow, but will have to wake up early to do it! Maybe I could go 'red' tonight instead.

I think I've found some shoes I like in Basel. Might buy them tomorrow. Anyone want to come shopping with me. I don't like going on my own. Where's all my girlfriends when I need them?

Just as well you're retiring soon Pat!! Anybody else retiring that I need to know about?

2 comments:

Joce said...

I'll be report-carding too, but not with such busy news... and is that a not-so-subtle hint?? Don't worry I'm in a letter writing mood, too, and you're top of the list!
Though I'm going to write an open on to G'dad Bob & the Aunties too... Aunty Cherry is the only one from the West I haven't heard from yet.... I picked up a lovely, newsy one from Aunty J this morning, will read it post blogging!!!
Then a nap... It hasn't been such a good week.. for details, my blog!
Lots Love Mummy, (wish u were here, or I there... bring on teleporting, I reakon!!!)
Joce <>< xo

Pat said...

Here I am girlfriend - I'm up for shoe shopping - and what does "going red" mean? Coloring your hair are ya?
I have to comment that you are one great letter writer - I think that's becoming a lost art, but they sure are a pleasure to receive!
Love ya!
Pat