Friday, June 01, 2007

FOR GEORGE IN PERTH ! ! !

I wonder why I thought about my darling brother in law George as soon as we arrived in Constanz? Could it be because he is always teasing me about going to the beach and swimming in the clear pure beaches of City Beach and Cottesloe? (He knows jolly well Germany is land locked (well, where we are anyway!!).
So, I dedicate this post to George.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT GEORGE





Roger and Annette walking out to the end of the jetty in Constanz, or is it Fremantle, Perth, Australia????? (Roger's new LOLLYPOP GREEN shirt!)

10 comments:

Glenda said...

Just gorgeous! Pity that it will be frozen over by the time we arrive!
Love G

Pamela said...

sea foam green shirt... what a hottie!!! (:

Gaynor said...

Glenda, We can go ice skating!! I DON'T THINK SO. It certainly didn't get cold enough this year.
Pamela, You are such a scream! I was NOT with Roger when he bought the t-shirt!

Pat said...

That teenager in the green shirt is hubby? Wow!
What a pretty picture - it appears that life is just one long vacation over there!

Gaynor said...

Pat, shhhhhh! Don't say the 'v' word! Naughty, naughty. We do have to have our rest and recreation. It just so happens there are so many beautiful places within cooee of us that we can visit on our day off. (You never know who might be reading this blog!!)

Pat said...

Dear Gaynor -
I will continue to pray for you that the Lord would give you strength to complete the tast He has set before you.
How's that? I didn't say the "V" word even once!

Gaynor said...

Phew, you've completely got the idea Pat. My son would be very proud of you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello darling Gaynor,

Did you get my comments. Obviously I am not up to speed like Glenda, Pat & Pamela!!!Love Irene

Anonymous said...

Hello darling sister Gaynor,
Thanks for your prayers for George. More tests (& more tests!!). Guess where we went this morning? City Beach for a swim. INVIGORATING!! Love Irene

Gaynor said...

Oh! Oh! A comment from my darling sister Irene! Oh! Oh! This is EXCITING! Dying to speak to you on the land line - SOON! Bit cold for a swim I reckon! Don't tease me please!! Love you babe. xo xo