Saturday, March 29, 2008

EASTER MONDAY - Visit to Kempen

Andreas & Ruth's Backyard Monday morning




Ruth and Andreas took us to the historical village of Kempen, only 6 km's from their village. Long ago it was a 'walled village' and you can see the remains of the wall. We had 4 seasons in one day on Monday, but it was lovely to visit this very interesting village. Just as well the shops were closed. There were some very nice kitchenware shops that Roger and I would have loved to have a 'browse' in!! We did get out of the cold and have afternoon tea in a very nice cafe.

4 comments:

Pat said...

It looks like the weather where I live, but our grass has not turned green yet...we're still waiting.
As usual, I love the pictures!

Pamela said...

haha... we had 3 seasons today, too.
wild wild weather.

love you pix today. wish I'd joined you.

Angie D said...

Beautiful pictures as usual, Gaynor. Hope all is well...

Joce said...

Oooo, lots of new pics and posts, what a delight. We had wild weather here today, it blew a gale all day, the city got dust and then it rained, not buckets, but we've had a bit lately. Luckily I brought me washing in before it hit proper. My interview today went well, should hear back early next week. I have an interview with the Salvo's on Monday too.
Love to you and Dad,
Joce <>< xo xo :)